Hey all. I read the instructions on how to get started with OUYA on Mac, but I prefer a Windows machine. Well, I decided to attempt getting adb to recognize the OUYA, but it wouldn't. My fix was to add the hardware device IDs to
Under the [Google.NTx86] section, I added the following lines:
%SingleAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB\VID_0955&PID_7100&MI_01
%CompositeAdbInterface% = USB_Install, USB\VID_0955&PID_7100&REV_0232&MI_01
Then I went into the device manager (Control Panel>System>Device Manager), updated the driver for the unrecognized hardware, browsed for the android_winusb.inf file, and installed it using ADB Interface (Not composite). Now I can type adb shell and get into the OUYA system.
Hope this is useful to some people.