ODK 0.0.5 and firmware 1.0.18

ODK 0.0.5 and firmware 1.0.18 are now live!

-Resolved issues with the in-app purchase functions
-Included an updated framework .apk
-Made the "Expire Current Token" menu option work
-Test "always decilned" products are once again correctly declined
-Added a proper OUYA icon for game-sample
-Force US locale when using NumberFormat.getCurrencyInstance
-Miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes

OUYA Unity package:
- Build and Run in the OUYA panel recognize the build settings for selected scenes, development checkbox, and script debugging.
- Event driven controller input
- Multiple controller support
- SceneMultipleControllers supports multiple controllers on characters

Comments

• chamberlinchamberlin Posts: 51Member
    To download the new 1.0.18 firmware for your console, go to Settings -> System Settings -> System Updates. 
  • nicknick Posts: 182Member, Administrator, Team OUYA
    Another change to note as well:

OuyaController can now give you a player number based on device ID without having to use the event hooks. The controller docs are updated to show usage.
  • BalbiBalbi Posts: 198Member
    nick said:
    Another change to note as well:

OuyaController can now give you a player number based on device ID without having to use the event hooks. The controller docs are updated to show usage.
    This is my favorite part :D
    Lead Developer of Leroux
  • Sir_DragoonSir_Dragoon Posts: 4Member
    I'm not sure if anyone else on the forum has noticed this one (myself and another on IRC mentioned it) but it looks like on an emulator, it cycles between the login/registration screen and the contacting servers screen after you put in your name and password.  This is with a fresh AVD (wiped) and loading the framework and launcher APKs.  I do know that internet access is there because if I put in a wrong password it actually just brings the login screen back. 
  • TheMaskedFoxTheMaskedFox Posts: 10Member

I'm not sure if anyone else on the forum has noticed this one (myself and another on IRC mentioned it) but it looks like on an emulator, it cycles between the login/registration screen and the contacting servers screen after you put in your name and password.  This is with a fresh AVD (wiped) and loading the framework and launcher APKs.  I do know that internet access is there because if I put in a wrong password it actually just brings the login screen back. 
    I'm getting the exact same behavior in the Android emulator.  I can no longer get into the main OUYA menu.  Attempting to log in puts the launcher in a loop that can't be stopped.

This is on a fresh emulator instance, using the framework and launcher included in the 0.0.5 download.
  • MolinwareMolinware Posts: 82Member
    edited February 2013
    All buttons working with getButton? Because I am able to make only the o,u,y,a buttons work :)
    Post edited by Molinware on
  • ChrisStoyChrisStoy Posts: 7Member
    I am experiencing the same/similar issue.  can't run the Ouya launcher in the emulator.  Now I'm getting a "failed to validate console" (or some such message) when I go into the launcher.  Anyone having any luck running the Launcher in the emulator?

I'm getting the exact same behavior in the Android emulator.  I can no longer get into the main OUYA menu.  Attempting to log in puts the launcher in a loop that can't be stopped.

This is on a fresh emulator instance, using the framework and launcher included in the 0.0.5 download.

----
    Chris Stoy
    Mad Monkey Militia